Tuesday 6 January 2015

GOOD LUCK MY WAY


When I'm so close
I do want to be there next to your gentle smile
Dashing off, straight ahead.
The clean blue sky is so brightWith the wind at my back a new journey begins
I head towards tomorrow,
not looking back,
hoping to see you again.

Good luck my way, down the path I believe in.
I dash about, here and there
Looks like the answer won't appear unless I beat it out.



I'm sure, I'm sure, I'won't have any any regrets
and I'll keep on going forward so that I can smile.
Look, I'm no longer afraid
Come whatever may tomorrow,
I can make it through.
I've managed to stumble my waythis far, after all.
I'm glad to have met you,
in the corner of an ever-changing world
I wasn't able to put my overflowing feelings into words
some day if we ever meet again,
will I be able to express myself better?

Good luck my way, wearing a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment